Sunday, September 24, 2006

l'eggo the lego eggo

some dude with a little too much time on his hands actually made an eggo out of LEGO's, and i give him credit for constructively making a slogan tangible. speaking of eggo's, i would like to briefly mention an item near and dear to my heart: cereal. i enjoy cereal more than Mikey, the cap'n, tony the tiger, snap, crackle, pop, the lucky charms lepracaun, count chocula, frankenberry, toucan sam, the trix rabbit, and, well, you get the hint. our good friend mr. kellogg has decided to introduce a new-ish cereal to the market: Eggo Maple Syrup cereal. if you are not familiar with this cereal, go out to your local supermarket today and become acquainted with this product that melts in your mouth, not in your toaster. kid tested, jodi approved.

5 Comments:

Blogger sparklemotion said...

i've never heard of more than half of the ones you've mentioned. do you get fruit loops over there? that stuff is just nasty.

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cereal!

I love cereal too. Sometimes I think I am single-handedly responsible for keeping the cereal industry in business. Because I must have my cereal every morning with skim milk.

Count Chocula...I was a teenager when that cereal came on the market. My younger brothers would try to lobby our parents to buy it instead of corn flakes. Hah!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

Cool legos!

I'm gonna have to check out this new cereal you speak of. Sounds delicious! I'm a big fan of Cinn. Crunch Toast, and for a healthier option, Honey Nut CHeerios.

I will keep you posted on my taste test of this product when I get grocery shopping.

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

I think Minn could actually eat that kind of waffle!
(hee hee)
I shouldn't tease.
I love Eggo waffles!
YUM!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jodi...the things you find. *shakes head*

kid tested. jodi approved....hmm...isnt that two in the same? ;)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home